Genuinely without a doubt this is the best facial scrub I have ever used. You may ask why? and what makes this scrub so amazing?
The facial scrub is 99% natural and is free from petroleum, SLS and and parabens - and is also cruelty free.
The first time I used this scrub I was instantly amazed at how clear my skin looked and left my skin brightened with a radiant glow. No other facial scrub has ever done this.
It contains lemon balm which is used to help calm and repair damaged skin. Which evens out your skin leaving skin luminous, soft, smooth and hydrated. The grapefruit is used to naturally even out skin tone.
The scrub is gentle but works in removing dead skin cells and restoring skin's natural radiance.
The scrub says it can be used daily however, exfoliating daily is NOT GOOD for the skin, read more, here. So I tend to use this scrub about twice a week to get maximum benefits.
No comments:
Post a Comment