Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... SKIPPING: BEST CARDIO WORKOUT - F A R A H | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

Sunday, 14 December 2014

SKIPPING: BEST CARDIO WORKOUT

I remember as a little girl, skipping was one of my favourite things. I remember skipping in the garden for hours. I also remember winning the sponsored skipathon in primary school - I used to love it.

Skipping is not just for kids which some of you may be thinking right now - professional boxers also have skipping incorporated into their exercise regimes. 

I initially started searching around the internet to find the best cardio workouts and found jumping rope was the most effective way. Which urged me into taking up skipping again. 

What is even better is that it can be done at home. All you need is a rope.

Cardio workout with skipping

Whilst searching around I also came across videos of former olympic wrestler Buddy Lee, who teaches people the correct way to jump rope. What he can do with a rope is so inspiring. See for yourself:




I am always busy with work and do not really have time to go to the gym, and I personally think it is too expensive - when there is so much that can be done at home for very little expense.

Circuit training is known to be the most effective way to boost metabolism and burn fat. You can workout smarter with a combination of strength training and cardio - helping to blast fat in a quick, fun an inexpensive way. 


HIGH INTENSITY JUMP ROPE TRAINING CIRCUIT:




Majority of the time I find cardio working out boring, doing the same thing all the time - but not any more. I am now beginning to change up my routine with a bit of running, skipping, boxing, strength training and toning exercises.

No comments:

Post a Comment