I heard quite a few bad comments on this product but I would have to disagree. It is the BEST make up cleanser that I have tried - what makes it the perfect cleanser is because it's great for sensitive skin with no perfume, parabens or colours.
This means that the cleanser doesn't contain those harsh chemicals that can cause damage and irritation to your skin.
The product claims to protect against 3 main signs of sensitive skin, which include:
1) Redness
2) Tightness
3) Dryness
And it has not disappointed.
I find the cleanser not only cleanses but refreshes and leaves my skin beautifully moisturised - probably because of the special ingredient, grape seed oil. If you have read my other posts you will know that I LOVE natural oils. If you haven't yet seen them, go check them out :) you may find a new favourite product:
Castor Oil - For thicker eyebrows and thicker and longer lashes and head hair
Coconut Oil - A multi-purpose product for your skin - works great as a make up primer too
Back to the benefits of the cleanser.
It gently lifts dirt and grime, along with left over traces of make up - also suitable for the eye area. So no need to buy a separate eye make up remover. I personally also think it smells nice in comparison to other cleansers I have used.
USAGE: Apply to a cotton pad and wipe over your face with your eyes closed, no need to rinse.
And you're done.
No comments:
Post a Comment