If you do not already know, I am a massive fan of Good Things skincare products. This is because they are free from parabens and SLS. I have mentioned about the damaging effects of these ingredients in an earlier post which can be seen here.
If you are looking for a cleanser with natural ingredients that also deals with skin that faces constant breakouts - this is the product for you. I have previously written a post on the Manuka Honey cleanser from the range which can be read here - however this is for those lucky ones who are not prone to acne.
This cleanser clears away excess sebum without stripping away essential oils from your skin. It also contains extracts of mango, blueberry and willow-bark to purify and de-congest skin. I think it also smells amazing which is of course a bonus.
The cleanser never leaves my skin dry and is always left feeling moisturised and smooth. After using the cleanser I also follow up with the anti blemish toner, which I love.
If you are looking for a cleanser with natural ingredients that also deals with skin that faces constant breakouts - this is the product for you. I have previously written a post on the Manuka Honey cleanser from the range which can be read here - however this is for those lucky ones who are not prone to acne.
This cleanser clears away excess sebum without stripping away essential oils from your skin. It also contains extracts of mango, blueberry and willow-bark to purify and de-congest skin. I think it also smells amazing which is of course a bonus.
The cleanser never leaves my skin dry and is always left feeling moisturised and smooth. After using the cleanser I also follow up with the anti blemish toner, which I love.
The product can be purchased from Boots for £4.99. And also there are plenty of offers always on such as 3 for 2. Let me know if you have tried the product and let me know your thoughts.
|Youtube|Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Tumblr|Pinterest|Bloglovin|


No comments:
Post a Comment