Storage options are always great for me because I LOVE to be organised. I like to know where everything is. With make up this is definitely important especially when you are rushing to get ready in the mornings.
A few months ago I took a trip to London with one of my friends. We had a great day out shopping. I was so pleased with my storage purchases and how well my make up is now organised, so I thought I would share with you all where you can buy some great storage pieces.
I had heard great things about Muji previously and came across their department in Selfridges. I purchased quite a few of these plastic trays below for my make up storage. They are great because you can also stack them on each other - meaning you can fit more in your dressing table or storage drawers.
I had heard great things about Muji previously and came across their department in Selfridges. I purchased quite a few of these plastic trays below for my make up storage. They are great because you can also stack them on each other - meaning you can fit more in your dressing table or storage drawers.
I have also included a picture below of how I organised my drawers with these storage trays. Also you can see towards the right hand side is another storage piece great for storing, eye liners, lip liners, brow pencils etc.
The make up brush holder is one of my favourite pieces I found this one on Ebay for an affordable price. I typed in something similar to 'cut out pen pot' on the Ebay search. There are loads to choose from.
I picked this glass jar for storing my cotton pads, 2 weeks ago. I had been looking online for one of these for a while but they were all so expensive. However, I found this glass jar for £1 amazing right? I found this when I was picking up some stationary items in Poundland its great quality and absolutely love it.
|Youtube|Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Tumblr|Pinterest|Bloglovin|




No comments:
Post a Comment