I was nominated by Britney Turner at Herstylemedia.com to complete the 10 random questions tag, so here goes:
1. What is your favourite winter trend?
Think it would have to be fur - purely because it is warm and cosy for those cold winter days, faux of course
Think it would have to be fur - purely because it is warm and cosy for those cold winter days, faux of course
2. Sephora, Ulta or Mac?
We don't have a Sephora or Ulta in the UK. My favourite is Sephora I just wish they had it over here :(
We don't have a Sephora or Ulta in the UK. My favourite is Sephora I just wish they had it over here :(
3. Starbucks or small cosy cafe?
Small cosy cafe, personally I think Starbucks is overrated, don't hate
Small cosy cafe, personally I think Starbucks is overrated, don't hate
4. One meal you can eat for weeks?
Probably pasta. Which is very bad I currently have a high carb intake (hides face)
Probably pasta. Which is very bad I currently have a high carb intake (hides face)
5. Iphone or Android?
This is debatable I think Android but I have an Iphone so Iphone it is
6. 60's glam or 90's grunge?
60's glam is definitely more my thing, stylish yet classy
60's glam is definitely more my thing, stylish yet classy
7. Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully will have my own business, it is something I have always wanted. But I love taking on multiple projects so I am sure I will have a lot going on.
Hopefully will have my own business, it is something I have always wanted. But I love taking on multiple projects so I am sure I will have a lot going on.
8. Chicago, New York City or Los Angeles?
Los Angeles, take me there now!
Los Angeles, take me there now!
9. #1 goal in 2015?
I have so many I set them all the time, but would have to be working even harder towards my future
I have so many I set them all the time, but would have to be working even harder towards my future
10. What is one reason you chose to start blogging?
Main reason - I just wanted to express myself and use it as a platform for inspiring others through my experiences.
_____________________________________________________________________________
I nominate Vivian Lindsay Huang, Kathleen Grey, Dana Gibbs, Kathrynne Victoria Yu and Hannah Eddy.
Here are your 10 questions ladies, I really enjoyed doing this so have fun :)
Main reason - I just wanted to express myself and use it as a platform for inspiring others through my experiences.
_____________________________________________________________________________
I nominate Vivian Lindsay Huang, Kathleen Grey, Dana Gibbs, Kathrynne Victoria Yu and Hannah Eddy.
Here are your 10 questions ladies, I really enjoyed doing this so have fun :)
MY QUESTIONS:
2. Curly or straight hair?
3. Any special talents?
4. Favourite hobbies?
5. Favourite animal and why?
6. Where do you mostly shop?
7. What is your main goal in life?
8. What did you want to be when you were younger?
9. If you could choose 1 make up item, what would it be?
10. One thing you want have always wanted to do?
Be sure to link back to this post, create 10 questions of your own, and then nominate bloggers to participate in the tag :)
|Youtube|Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Tumblr|Pinterest|Bloglovin|

Love it! Thank you for participating :)
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome was fun :)
Delete