Many people are talking about the attacks in France recently and developing ideas that every Muslim is to blame for this. I see this as pure ignorance. Why should the entirety of a religion be scrutinised by selective people's actions?
Let me give you another perspective from thinking outside the box.
Let me give you another perspective from thinking outside the box.
Image: The Telegraph
Firstly witnesses had said that the 2 masked men spoke French perfectly however struggled to pronounce ALLAHU AKBAR (meaning God is great - if you are wondering). To me there is no doubt in my mind that if those individuals were Muslim, they would have definitely known how to pronounce the words correctly. And therefore this looks quite suspicious.
Secondly when stealing a car from a member of the public they told them to tell the media that it was Al-Qaeda. If I am right surely they would announce this themselves to the media rather than telling others to announce it for them.
France supported and also led the path for all other European nations to in fact back Palestine which upset Israel. I am only merely suggesting that Israel have never been fearful to send secret services to other countries to carry out 'special ops' - just to get revenge on a country that did not back them and show them support previously.
Moving on..
All in all it hurts me when others feel the need to deride Islam and my religious beliefs along with any other religion for that matter. But what upsets me much more is when criminals use Islam to justify cold blooded actions.
Islam is a religion of peace and mercy. We as Muslims are also shocked and saddened about the incidents that occurred in Paris.
My prayers and thoughts genuinely go out to family members who have lost there loved ones.
|Youtube|Twitter|Facebook|Instagram|Tumblr|Pinterest|Bloglovin|

I'm still not sure if I know the complete story of what happened, but it's so sad that people decide to attack religion rather than the people who are committing these terrible acts. I read something about #JeSuisAhmed, which was a police officer who died protecting Charlie, even though he [Charlie] ridiculed his Islamic faith. I think this is a step toward people recognizing the difference between religion and crimes. Granted it's a small step, but it is a step. So tragic that stuff like this still happens today. /:
ReplyDeleteLots of Love,
Manpreet || Simply-M
It is terrible that it happened and personally I would rather ignore "charlie hebdos" comments towards my religion rather than commit such a cold hearted attack. It is murder at the end of the day and it should never be condoned and not promoted by any religion. It annoys me how people will attack muslims and blame them for everything that has happened, it makes the racism worse also. Just very sad to see and can't help but think situations like this will get worse, it's nice to see people that don't judge the whole religion on the actions of the minority :) xx
Delete